Первые отзывы о производительности dark souls 3
Max FPS: 60fps (even with ini tweaks)
- "GTX 770 enough for 60fps in highest settings". GTX 760 offers around 40-45fps in max. settings. So take the GTX770 numbers with a grain of salt. I think you will have to turn some settings down on the GTX770 or play with 50fps average.
- No specific settings for HBAO+/MSAA/SMAA. SSAO from Low to High and AA on and off - That's it.
- Dual Core CPU is enough to start the game :/ (no comment about performance). Long loading times though.
- M+KB controls are iffy. Mouse has trouble with 4K resolution.
- Game crashed a couple of times (FROM told them that they are still optimizing).
- They use an 980 ti in the Video. 2,4 GB VRAM on max. texture settings in 1080p.#
- Uses the Bloodborne engine
- 8GB RAM more than enoughhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199233