Resident Evil VII

Мультиплатформенные игры
Правила форума
Не переступайте черту, за которой вас начали бы бить в реале. Только вместо драки у нас прдупреждения и баны. Будьте взаимовежливы насколько это возможно. Ваши враги любят стучать на ваши оскорбления и тем самым отправлять вас в бан.
  • Кто здесь?
  • нет зарегистрированных пользователей и 0 ноунейма

HyperSun
Ветеран холиворов
Ветеран холиворов
Рега: 20 окт 2011, 10:59
Лайкнул: 2 раза
Лайкнули: 66 раза
Награды: 6

likeU medal Awesome Trophy Platinum Medal Dualshock Medal
Original Voice Medal Souls Fan

16 июн 2016, 16:10

Как фанат лучшей 4й части скажу что не куплю это говно, а возьму в 4й раз резак 4 :slepicwin:
HyperVasya
Графоман
Графоман
Рега: 28 ноя 2010, 14:56
Лайкнули: 2 раза
Награды: 5

Орден Почётного Сонибоя Dualshock Medal FAT medal Naughty Medal
PS4 Trophy

16 июн 2016, 16:13

vendetta писал(а):antifanboy, детишки кудахтают про убитую серию и "покпокпок нирисидент слилась серия", уебкам лишь бы йоба пострелухи подавай :yoba_facepalm:
Как фанат серии говорю, что выбрали они охуенное направление, даже щепотка олдскульности присутствует в виде неочевидных надписей и звука инвентаря или поднимания предметов :slepicwin: И поебать если гг будет не Леон, а нонейм, главное что снова сюрвайвл хоррор, при чем шикарный :yoba_happy: :yoba_happy:
От этих даунов просят RE4 2.0, но они решили выебнуться, да ещё и пытаются выехать засчёт похожести на P.T. Но в любом случае это уже лучше убогих RE5-6.
Knack
Classic Club Gamer
Classic Club Gamer
Рега: 31 дек 2013, 00:20
Лайкнул: 10 раза
Лайкнули: 62 раза
Награды: 4

Oligarch Medal OldSchool Medal Wii U Medal Souls Fan

16 июн 2016, 16:23

HyperSun писал(а):Как фанат лучшей 4й части скажу что не куплю это говно, а возьму в 4й раз резак 4 :slepicwin:
Лучший пост в этом треде :ninwin:
gvammer
Графоман
Графоман
Рега: 10 дек 2010, 09:14
Лайкнули: 1 раз
Награды: 2
Профиль и ЛС:

Oligarch Medal Slash Medal

16 июн 2016, 16:24

antifanboy писал(а):gvammer, ты же фанат резаков, что скажешь по поводу 7 части?!!
Так я уже высказался по поводу 7 части.
Изображение
Изображение
AlecArzh
Хищный геймер
Хищный  геймер
Рега: 31 мар 2013, 22:54
Лайкнул: 211 раза
Лайкнули: 1996 раза
Награды: 6

likeU medal Awesome Trophy Fat Troll Medal Gamepass medal
PS5 Medal SeX medal

18 июн 2016, 08:06

Прошёл, на выходе из дома какой то хер меня завалил....
Единственный интересный момент с манекенами спизженными из СХ.
Изображение

«Родина, друзья, это не жопа президента, которую надо все время мусолить, целовать. Родина — это бабушка нищая на вокзале, продающая картошку. Вот это родина»
Rebel
MadМолчун
MadМолчун
Рега: 29 ноя 2013, 12:40
Лайкнул: 32 раза
Лайкнули: 56 раза

18 июн 2016, 11:17

Ну куда палец от куклы девать еще никто не знает я так понял?
vendetta
Ветеран холиворов
Ветеран холиворов
Автор темы
Рега: 06 янв 2011, 22:31
Лайкнул: 7 раза
Лайкнули: 22 раза

Орден мышиной ярости Naughty Medal

18 июн 2016, 23:11

Rebel, в анус вставь :yoba3: :gop_yoba:
HyperVasya
Графоман
Графоман

PS4 Trophy

18 июн 2016, 23:14

Блять наконец-то на гафе нашли решение. :slepicwin: Уже запускаю. :drevil:
HUNK USS
Stealth way or no way
Stealth way or no way
Рега: 08 ноя 2012, 13:20
Награды: 1

Мухожук клеймо

18 июн 2016, 23:32

Забавно, что рядом с пальцем ножницы и кровь, как будто намекают на то, что это человеческий палец.
vendetta
Ветеран холиворов
Ветеран холиворов
Автор темы

19 июн 2016, 00:42

Сценарий Resident Evil 7 впервые в истории серии пишет не японец: историю сочиняет Ричард Пирси, автор дополнений к первой F.E.A.R. и Spec-Ops: The Line. :waant:

Добавлено спустя 14 минут 47 секунд:
На полу какие то знаки есть и стрелки, это подсказки ии копипаст текстур :yoba6:
HyperVasya
Графоман
Графоман

PS4 Trophy

19 июн 2016, 00:44

vendetta писал(а): На полу какие то знаки есть и стрелки, это подсказки ии копипаст текстур
Всё хуйня. Уже сотни догадок насчет этих знаков. Тщетно.
HyperVasya
Графоман
Графоман

PS4 Trophy

21 июн 2016, 19:52

DUMMY FINGER IS SOLVED!
Okay here it is. I was watching so much streams also telling people what to do, but everytime got nothing. As I like to play adventure games, mind games, games where is the mystery that is hard to solve this really got me. After I have seen there is nothing in the house I started thinking about VHS tape, then about the yard in front of house but still got nothing. But have you heard before that for solving some riddle you literally have to think outside the box. In this case outside the walls of house and even outside the game to find solution. You are not going to find a solution for dummy finger in the house but you will found out a hint.

To move on, as you already know there is a lot of 7's in the game. 7 ghosts, 7 mannequinns (counting the babydoll) , it is resident evil 7, 7 vodoo dolls, 7 boxes unter the TV, and so on. But there is one hint in that 7 planks on the door on the third floor. I mean everywhere is clearly a 7 but here is also the third. So I was thinking from where did Capcom took inspiration for this riddle is it from some other resident evil? Well let's find out, why don't we start by searching with seven's and the third.

After a while I find out that before 17 years ago there was a third resident evil: nemesis, but I am speaking here about botu (beta) version. Well in beta version, there was all sorts of botu items that wasn't usable and were marked as botu, except the only one item called ladies and gentleman prepare yourself, the item was called dummy key. https://tcrf.net/Resident_Evil_3:_Nemesis_(PlayStation)

Also you can see that this is published before 7 years ago, and you can see a description: Dummy Key (Spade Key) This is the other item that isn't labeled as BOTU, and is instead labelled as "Dummy Key", with "Dummy" as its description. It is likely a leftover from RE2 as it is the same graphic used for the Spade Key.

Also if you look here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/198459-r ... s/50705826, and the fact is this is also 7 years ago. You can read: ah ha, so Capcom put that key in the game just to screw with us. at least I found out about this before I started going crazy

And so on, I find out that few videos talking about dummy key on youtube were deleted few months ago.

And here is some more proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJau5m27MGc that dummy key isn't usable. Also you can find out that The spade key was just a placeholder never meant to be used.

Let's move on with some more proof: https://www.destructoid.com/internet-sl ... 8903.phtml Here is connection of resident evil 7 with resident evil 2, you can find a spade key in resident evil 2 that looks the same as already mentioned dummy key.

So to the conclusion the dummy finger have no usage, it is here to make people have fun, and great time, to make a very good advertisment for game and also to put gamers on glitch testing of game. One more thing, the dummy finger looks like some sort of key right? Well it is said that is flammable material around it and also: a transparent flammable plastic made. So no metter if you burn it or look through it on the light you will see what? Of course a dummy key.

But is that all? Nope I think there is more in this game. Someone said that there could be a solution in saying specific words to microphone (and somewhere I read that when you play a video tape there is a sign for recording?? not sure). I came up with one specific word "ADRAVIL" http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/ADRAVIL It is a word that is crucial as a password to solving re:3 nemesis beta (not sure). Can somebody try that out? Also the word "RESIDENT" because the family guy said welcome to the family son, so we assume that the character would spend some time there and that he is living there right now. I assume somebody already tried that, but okay.

P.S. I have contacted Capcom about the usage od dummy key in re:3 but haven't recieved answer since. If they say something I will let you know.

P.S.S Sorry for my horrible english

EDIT: There is more...

First phone call says: "You will have to say goodbye eventually. But will you be ready?" -goodbye to what? to finding solution of dummy key because there isn't one (not sure)

Second phone call says "You have the power to choose, but the outcome of that choice may not be what you expect." -meaning the dummy finger is not usable

Third phone call says: "Memories hold the truth. Don't let appearances mislead you." -memories of old resident evil and dummy key, don't let to fool you what you see

EDIT 2: User Kinseb wrote " The heli picture really reminds me of the helicopters that were sent to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3. As a reminder, those helicopters were sent to Raccoon City between September 26 and September 27, year 1998 (according to the series plot). Memories hold the truth, helicopters from 1998 (8 years before Spencer's death), Resident Evil 3, I don't know anymore at this point." -This can be connected to resident evil third phone call hint to look in resident evil 3!
Ну охуеть. :eddie:
Fanlost
C4rank2
C4rank2
Рега: 19 сен 2010, 22:00
Лайкнул: 1384 раза
Лайкнули: 2060 раза
Награды: 15

likeU medal Awesome Trophy SLIV Medal Platinum Medal
Орден Почётного Сонибоя Oligarch Medal Dualshock Medal Lizard Slayer
Octopus Medal Ликвидатор пекарей hateU medal Slash Medal
Naughty Medal PS5 Medal VR Medal (PS)

21 июн 2016, 21:33

поиграл 10 секунд в демку, вроде норм игра
gvammer
Графоман
Графоман
Рега: 10 дек 2010, 09:14
Лайкнули: 1 раз
Профиль и ЛС:

Oligarch Medal Slash Medal

22 июн 2016, 03:21

HyperVasya писал(а):
DUMMY FINGER IS SOLVED!
Okay here it is. I was watching so much streams also telling people what to do, but everytime got nothing. As I like to play adventure games, mind games, games where is the mystery that is hard to solve this really got me. After I have seen there is nothing in the house I started thinking about VHS tape, then about the yard in front of house but still got nothing. But have you heard before that for solving some riddle you literally have to think outside the box. In this case outside the walls of house and even outside the game to find solution. You are not going to find a solution for dummy finger in the house but you will found out a hint.

To move on, as you already know there is a lot of 7's in the game. 7 ghosts, 7 mannequinns (counting the babydoll) , it is resident evil 7, 7 vodoo dolls, 7 boxes unter the TV, and so on. But there is one hint in that 7 planks on the door on the third floor. I mean everywhere is clearly a 7 but here is also the third. So I was thinking from where did Capcom took inspiration for this riddle is it from some other resident evil? Well let's find out, why don't we start by searching with seven's and the third.

After a while I find out that before 17 years ago there was a third resident evil: nemesis, but I am speaking here about botu (beta) version. Well in beta version, there was all sorts of botu items that wasn't usable and were marked as botu, except the only one item called ladies and gentleman prepare yourself, the item was called dummy key. https://tcrf.net/Resident_Evil_3:_Nemesis_(PlayStation)

Also you can see that this is published before 7 years ago, and you can see a description: Dummy Key (Spade Key) This is the other item that isn't labeled as BOTU, and is instead labelled as "Dummy Key", with "Dummy" as its description. It is likely a leftover from RE2 as it is the same graphic used for the Spade Key.

Also if you look here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/198459-r ... s/50705826, and the fact is this is also 7 years ago. You can read: ah ha, so Capcom put that key in the game just to screw with us. at least I found out about this before I started going crazy

And so on, I find out that few videos talking about dummy key on youtube were deleted few months ago.

And here is some more proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJau5m27MGc that dummy key isn't usable. Also you can find out that The spade key was just a placeholder never meant to be used.

Let's move on with some more proof: https://www.destructoid.com/internet-sl ... 8903.phtml Here is connection of resident evil 7 with resident evil 2, you can find a spade key in resident evil 2 that looks the same as already mentioned dummy key.

So to the conclusion the dummy finger have no usage, it is here to make people have fun, and great time, to make a very good advertisment for game and also to put gamers on glitch testing of game. One more thing, the dummy finger looks like some sort of key right? Well it is said that is flammable material around it and also: a transparent flammable plastic made. So no metter if you burn it or look through it on the light you will see what? Of course a dummy key.

But is that all? Nope I think there is more in this game. Someone said that there could be a solution in saying specific words to microphone (and somewhere I read that when you play a video tape there is a sign for recording?? not sure). I came up with one specific word "ADRAVIL" http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/ADRAVIL It is a word that is crucial as a password to solving re:3 nemesis beta (not sure). Can somebody try that out? Also the word "RESIDENT" because the family guy said welcome to the family son, so we assume that the character would spend some time there and that he is living there right now. I assume somebody already tried that, but okay.

P.S. I have contacted Capcom about the usage od dummy key in re:3 but haven't recieved answer since. If they say something I will let you know.

P.S.S Sorry for my horrible english

EDIT: There is more...

First phone call says: "You will have to say goodbye eventually. But will you be ready?" -goodbye to what? to finding solution of dummy key because there isn't one (not sure)

Second phone call says "You have the power to choose, but the outcome of that choice may not be what you expect." -meaning the dummy finger is not usable

Third phone call says: "Memories hold the truth. Don't let appearances mislead you." -memories of old resident evil and dummy key, don't let to fool you what you see

EDIT 2: User Kinseb wrote " The heli picture really reminds me of the helicopters that were sent to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3. As a reminder, those helicopters were sent to Raccoon City between September 26 and September 27, year 1998 (according to the series plot). Memories hold the truth, helicopters from 1998 (8 years before Spencer's death), Resident Evil 3, I don't know anymore at this point." -This can be connected to resident evil third phone call hint to look in resident evil 3!
Ну охуеть. :eddie:
Это что?
Изображение
Изображение
vendetta
Ветеран холиворов
Ветеран холиворов
Автор темы

22 июн 2016, 04:14

HyperVasya, наебалово века :kaz2: :kaz2:
NightlyRevenger
Облачная сонимразь
Рега: 31 мар 2010, 00:29
Лайкнул: 3574 раза
Лайкнули: 3214 раза
Награды: 11

likeU medal Awesome Trophy AbsolutePC Medal Steam Medal
Орден Почетного ПК-геймера Орден мышиной ярости Knight Medal hateU medal
Souls Fan Ultrawide King Gamepass medal

22 июн 2016, 06:53

gvammer писал(а): Это что?
Текст
truth1one писал(а): 13 янв 2015, 01:53 разница между 1080p и 4К неразлечима на глаз!

разницу между 30 и 60 фпс мало кто заметит
Dionis писал(а): 21 апр 2018, 12:4060 фпс это 40-50
Основное занятие сонибоев:
СПОЙЛЕР
Spirit-ford писал(а):Лучше подождать
Dionis писал(а):Подожду на свою пс4
Dionis писал(а):лучше уж год подождать
AlecArzh писал(а):Ждём ПС4К
Darkthone писал(а): что вообще 95% мультиплатформы ебаное гавно ,но какого хуя настолько огромная разница , после пк просто невозможно играть в консольную версию ,она хуже ,и хуже намного ,хотя консоли еще не старые.
ПРОВЕРЬ СВОЁ ЗРЕНИЕ, ФАНБОЙ
vendetta
Ветеран холиворов
Ветеран холиворов
Автор темы

22 июн 2016, 15:52

А что если это вовсе и не игра, а лишь ключ к решению тизера RE7? Мол "ищите ответы в прошлом" - это значит искать их на картах из прошлых игр в Umbrella Corps?

:gabe: :gabe:
HyperVasya
Графоман
Графоман

PS4 Trophy

22 июн 2016, 15:56

vendetta писал(а):А что если это вовсе и не игра, а лишь ключ к решению тизера RE7? Мол "ищите ответы в прошлом" - это значит искать их на картах из прошлых игр в Umbrella Corps?

:gabe: :gabe:
Да нихуя нет в этом тизере.
vendetta
Ветеран холиворов
Ветеран холиворов
Автор темы

22 июн 2016, 17:56