The Idolmaster 2 XBOX360 gameplay trailer

Флудилка о жизни и прочей чепухе.
Лучшие темы перемещаются в MadCoolStory
Правила форума
Не переступайте черту, за которой вас начали бы бить в реале. Только вместо драки у нас прдупреждения и баны. Будьте взаимовежливы насколько это возможно. Ваши враги любят стучать на ваши оскорбления и тем самым отправлять вас в бан.
  • Кто здесь?
  • нет зарегистрированных пользователей и 1 ноунейм

Ответить
MadМолчун
MadМолчун
Автор темы
Рега: 12 дек 2009, 15:04
Лайкнули: 14 раза

27 июл 2010, 07:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDsf0jmk6Q&feature=related
This is the first official promotional video for THE iDOLM@STER 2, which was announced yesterday by Bandai Namco Games. THE iDOLM@STER 2 is scheduled for a spring 2011 release in Japan for the Xbox 360.

Like in the first installment, the player will take the role of a producer recruited by talent agency 765 Pro. This time round, however, the player will join 765 Pro half a year after the familiar idols, now one year older than in the previous game, have made their debut as idols. It will be the player's task to raise a unit of three of these idols and guide them to national fame, using a renewed game system drawing on the THE iDOLM@STER 2's theme: unity.

Official website: http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/...

Song information
Title: The world is all one !!
Lyrics: RIONA
Music:Tomokazu Tashiro

I'm half glad I don't own a Japanese Xbox 360. If I did own one I would without a doubt become a hikikomori next year...

Please note that I do not own this video. This trailer was created by NBGI, not by me. Also note that you are watching this video at your own risk.

Special thanks to SpencervdM for timing the song lyrics and to laburey21 for teaching me how to encode properly. ^^
СПОЙЛЕР

Изображение
Изображение
MadМолчун
MadМолчун
Рега: 19 ноя 2009, 08:59
Награды: 1

Troll Medal

31 июл 2010, 19:26

Хикки дрочеры будут довольны

забавно, что анимация в каком-то третьесортном нишевом эксклюзивчике Х360, гораздо лучше проработана нежели в самых дорогих эксах пс3, вроде infamous или heavy rain. Хоть на нормальный моушен кепчер не поскупились, в отличие от ...
The Best PS3 game (by gamerankings.com): Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar North/Rockstar Games, 2008)
The worst version out of 3
Ответить